General Manager for Hill take
Hilltake , a renowned brand for its supreme dedication to quality and maximized utility. We have been growing since 1992, having started from introducing the first plastic water storage solution to Nepal, to now having a vast range of products, and verticals such as hospitality, real-estate and steel industry.
Why Hilltake?The fastest way to move forward is to catch the fastest train, allow us to be that train for you.
- Hilltake Water Tanks & Pipes
- Hilltake Resort & Spa – Sanga, Bhaktapur
- Hilltake Electrical & Home Appliances
Basic Job Information
|Job Category||:||Sales / Public Relations > Account management, Business Development/ New Accounts, Channel sales, Store/ branch management, Wholesale/ Retail sales|
|Job Level||:||Top Level|
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||Sep. 03, 2021 23:55|
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 5 years|
|Professional Skill Required||:||Management Accounting Taxation Sales Planning|
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in business related subject is preferred
- Must have own two wheeler or car with valid driving license
- Client relationships management
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Geographical awareness of Nepal
- Strong with basic Computer Skills – Email, MS Office, Tally Accounting
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and responsible person to manage the factory and branch.
What’s expected from you?
- Supervise the sales team operating from the office, create new sales goals, maintain credit terms with distributors
- Report to Kathmandu Head Office regarding important aspects, and handle day to day work on your own
- Oversee factory staff and production quality and overall people management
- Handle the accounts department to ensure all work is being done in appropriate time and orderly manner
- You should have knowledge of customs import, banking (LC, TT), VAT, Excise and Accounting standard
- Manage the assets on premise – vehicles, machines etc.
- Ensure smooth operations of factory
- Keeping track of competition and introducing new ideas to boost sales in the region
Values and Characteristics:
- Responsible – Prioritizes and finishes work responsibly
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management
- Strong Team member to manage a team of salesman, accountants, labor etc.
- Good Public Relations skills
TO APPLY CLICK HERE