Prestigious scholarship Erasmus Mundus for Europe is open
Now you can apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022-2023. The Erasmus Scholarship Catalogue has been updated for the academic year 2022-2023. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for International Students is a Master and PhD Degree Scholarship to Study in Different European Universities in different countries of Europe. All the Expenses will be covered under this Scholarship. No GRE Requirements, No Need to Contact the Professor. Result awaited students can also apply.
Erasmus is one of the highly prestigious Scholarships of Europe in Almost Every Field/Major. There is no previous work experience requirement. You will Study Each Semester in different Countries and in different universities as well as you will do a Part-time internship as a Training in Different countries. The Duration of the Scholarship is 2 Years for Master Program, and 3 Years for Doctoral Program. The Erasmus Scholarship is open to any citizen from any part of the World.
There are Many Scholarships in Europe without IELTS. According to Sources, Erasmus Select the Highest Number of Students. The Full Detailed information about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 is available below.
Details About Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022-2023
- Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: Programs are open and will End in March 2022 (Each Course has a Different Deadline)
No. of Scholarships
2,756 for the Academic Year 2022-2023.
Benefits of the Erasmus Scholarship
Erasmus is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship program for all the students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
How to Prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
- You can open the catalogue of Erasmus and go through each program one by one and see which program you fit in.
- Then, select 2022 in the Year(s) of the student intake tab. (It will List all the Programs for 2022)
- Finalize the 03 most relevant programs to your profile.
- Check the requirements of programs and try to prepare for them early such as Statement of purpose, motivation letters, personal statements, etc.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship
The Application Process is Online. To Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship. Please Visit the Official Website Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Catalogue (EMJMD)